LEAD INGOTS (REMELTED)
2. Lead purity ranges between 95% to 97%, since processing technology is an old one, therefore there is no guarantee of a uniform quality. For Example if one ingot's lead purity is 95%, the other ingot could be over 95% or even found with 96% purity.
3. Pakistan exporters do not guarantee about the minimum lead %, buyers have to lift whatever quality is produced. In fact the buying countries know what kind of material they would get from Pakistan, therefore they have been buying on that basis.
4. Most of the buying Countries, even do not require SGS certificate from the producers.
5. Other specifications are reproduced below, but the analysis would be just for reference, there would no commitment on that analysis from the sellers.
Test results - Guide only (Pakistan origin remelted lead ingots were tested in London by one of the UK buyers)
Sb 3.0 to 3.5% Sn 0.28% Cu 0.01% Bi 0.014% As 0.10%
Lead contents: Approx 96%, maybe less, we had it tested for certain elements.
6. Since Pakistan produces very limited quantity because of limited production capacity plus non availability of drained dried lead batteries scrap due to short supply from overseas or higher prices of raw material, therefore Pakistan producers need minimum 90-days lead time for 100 tons, 5% more or less, at seller's option.
7. Payment terms in Pakistan is 50% advance at the time of placing order, while balance 50% against submission of shipping documents including original clean on-board B/L. This practice is now normal in re-melted lead ingots export. However payment under
DLC could be discussed with the suppliers in Pakistan.
8. Packing loose, directly loaded into 20-ft standard type container, duly staked in shape of lots.
9. Other relevant information is reproduced below:
Lead Purity: 95% to 96%;Ingot Weight: 30 to 35 kg each Ingot weight;Packing: Bulk – directly into container;FCL: 27-metric tons per 20-ft standard type container;Indicative Price: Around US$1,700 net per ton FAS single Pakistan sea port;Delivery: Approximately 20-containers every two months starting from December 2019;Certificate: Inspection of quality, shipped weight shall be done at port of origin from
the sellers, at its cost. However buyer can get the goods inspected from SGS at the port of origin at buyer’s cost for their satisfaction.
Firm offer can only be made on receipt of a specific inquiry stating exact required quantity under single shipment, name of port of discharge, name of country which issues payment instrument.
Pakistan origin Re-melted lead ingots with minimum 95% pb Weight of each ingot is about 35-kg. FCL: 20-ft container could load about 27 tons. Test Certificate issued from the Manufacturers should be acceptable.
Additional Information: email: firstname.lastname@example.org